Built by Tri Nguyen using
I make websites and web applications.
Improve internal team communication as well as external community outreach following open-source community models, with tools such as Slack and pull requests.
Created a docker container and vagrant virtuam machine to automate the process of building and running the enterprise e-commerce platform in a controlled, precise and sandboxed environment across different development platforms.
- Restructured, modularized and maintained a complex Backbone application that allows internal departments to work on, collaborate and share weekly circular ads.
- Collaborated on a web application for a national hospital system to manage patient data.
- Presented on modern web workflow making use of grunt, bower and yeoman to company.
- Worked with SEO-Vietnam to create a fully-featured meteor.js application that allows students to apply for internships in Vietnam and administrators to manage a large number of applicants.
- Created tobiko, a Grunt static site generator for developers to easily make content-driven sites (such as blogs), with the ability to pull content from remote sources such as WordPress.
- Developed responsive WordPress sites with minimal and user-friendly designs, including CBTA LLC, Long Hoa Orphanage, MIT Energy Club.
- Developed cowDuck, an iOS app for Wheaton College with events feed, public transportation schedule, dining hall menus, faculty and student directories and class schedules.
- Participated in a year-long business entrepreneurial program sponsored by Boston Consulting Group.
- Studied and delivered presentations on the business models of Coca-Cola Inc. and Made With Love Inc., a Singapore-based arts and crafts supplies startup.
- Created and presented a business plan for a social-networking site.
BA, Computer Science, Economics
Cumulative GPA: 3.93/4.00
- Sally Gale Gilman Award (May 2014)
- Jean Mulcahy Keefe '44 Prize in Economics - Economics Department (May 2014)
- Phi Beta Kappa (September 2013)
- President's Award (2013)
- Dean's List (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Techpaths Student Fellow (2013)
automation (vagrant & docker)
build tools (Grunt & gulp)
JS frameworks (backbone, meteor, ampersand)
Other Programming Languages:
Fluent in English and Vietnamese
Residential Advisor - Wheaton College Residential Life
Vice Chair - Educational Council (part of the Student Government Association)
Senior Preceptor - Wheaton Academic Adivising
Member - May Fellows Organizing Committee
Executive Member - Computer Science Club